1114 AE Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
T. +31 (0)20-7602200
You are passionate about data and understand how it can play a central role in the strategic decisions that steer the company. You can understand strategic business needs, are able to define data-driven solutions for those needs and then design actionable dashboards and reports. You can help users to use this information in their daily work while helping to develop and maintain a secure and trustworthy business intelligence ecosystem.
• Be a trusted and strategic partner to the organization as we adopt data & analytics as a key driver for our strategic commercial choices and challenges
• Develop management dashboards and improve current functional dashboards.
• Administer the current Emesa BI environment/platform and train users in using the dashboards.
• Design, develop and maintain periodic management reports.
• Track relevant organizational KPIs, draw valuable and actionable insights from them, and present your findings and recommendations to the leadership on a regular basis
• Work creatively to automate data processes and ad-hoc analyses and help business with self-service
Desired skills and experience
• A bachelor degree in IT or information science or related fields
• More than five years of experience in the business intelligence domain. Experience in the e-commerce industry will be considered a big plus
• Expertise and substantial experience in building enterprise dashboards, especially using Qlikview
• Expertise in administration of BI environments – server, networking, configurations etc. – working with IT & data warehousing teams
• Experience with relational databases, data modeling, SQL & Microsoft office tools
• Experience with Qliksense & nprinting would be considered a pre
• Results/solution oriented and being able to effectively communicate to a diverse audience – for requirements gathering as well as to share your findings
• Flexible and a team-player, with the ability to quickly adapt to the ever-evolving business needs
• Focused on, and caring for the success of the business teams that you serve
What can you expect from us?
• An excellent salary and pension plan
• Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference
• Lots of room for your creativity & growth
• A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
• Compensation of travelling expenses
Are you interested?
Would you like to join our team? Please apply online via the button below. For more information check our company website www.emesa.nl or our labels www.vakantieveilingen.nl, www.vakantieveilingen.be, www.actievandedag.nl, www.actievandedag.be, www.vavabid.be and www.vavabid.fr
Developing yourself in our Academy.
Working out with your colleagues.
Having breakfast with our CEO.
Listening to inspiring e-commerce stories.
Contributing to innovative e-commerce initiatives.
Awesome parties and drinks.