1114 AE Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
T. +31 (0)20-7602200
You are a passionate, creative and positive data analyst who is steadfast, socially strong and has excellent communication skills. You have at least some relevant working experience and/or internship and a Master degree in Econometrics, Mathematics, Marketing Intelligence, Information Science or comparable. Good verbal and writing skills are essential as you will need to convince business owners with your recommendations on a daily basis.
As a customer intelligence analyst you’ll have the opportunity to turn data into business value by using both simple and more complex statistical and mathematical techniques. You will provide vital data-driven input for strategic decision making and improve the value of our customer base. You will have access to very rich and diverse data sources to generate actionable insights and data-driven solutions in order to optimize the customer experience across all our touch points.
• You act as a trusted and strategic partner to the Emesa marketing organization as we adopt analytics as a key driver for our strategic commercial choices and challenges.
• You advise, challenge and support the marketing management team on strategic topics as base development, customer value management and next best action offering.
• You track relevant marketing KPIs, draw valuable and actionable insights from them, and present your findings and recommendations proactively to the business owners on a regular basis.
• You use analytical and statistical methods, programming, data modeling, simulation and mathematics to analyze data, recognizing patterns, identifying opportunities, posing business questions and making valuable discoveries
• You help with ongoing efforts to apply advanced analytics methodologies and machine learning for targeted marketing efforts and in generating personalized web content
Desired skills and experience
• A university degree in marketing intelligence, econometrics, mathematics, physics, information science or related fields.
• Some relevant working experience as a (marketing) data analyst or business analyst.
• Experience in the e-commerce industry will be considered a big plus
• Experience with SQL, relational databases and in depth knowledge of one or two major analytical tools or languages.
• Results/solution oriented and being able to effectively communicate your findings to a diverse audience
• Good communication skills
• Flexible team player who prospers in a fast-paced work environment based on insights derived from our user base.
• Hunger and drive to learn complex topics
What can you expect from us?
• An excellent salary and pension plan
• Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference
• Lots of room for your creativity & growth
• A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
• Compensation of travelling expenses
Are you interested?
Would you like to join our team? Please apply online via the button below. For more information check our company website www.emesa.nl or our labels www.vakantieveilingen.nl, www.vakantieveilingen.be, www.actievandedag.nl, www.actievandedag.be, www.vavabid.be and www.vavabid.fr
Developing yourself in our Academy.
Working out with your colleagues.
Having breakfast with our CEO.
Listening to inspiring e-commerce stories.
Contributing to innovative e-commerce initiatives.
Awesome parties and drinks.