1114 AE Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
T. +31 (0)20-7602200
• Be a trusted and strategic partner to the organization as we adopt analytics as a key driver for our strategic commercial choices and challenges
• Be the mentor and guide to the junior data analysts in ensuring their success and providing the right kind of challenges
• Play a key role in the transformational initiatives that are on our roadmap - like optimizing the recommendation (next best offer) algorithm, developing and optimizing the media attribution model, developing and tuning the predictive media spend model etc.
• Track relevant organizational KPIs, draw valuable and actionable insights from them, and present your findings and recommendations to the leadership on a regular basis
• Help with ongoing efforts to apply advanced analytics methodologies and machine learning for targeted marketing efforts and in generating personalized web content
• Work creatively to automate data processes and ad-hoc analyses and help business with self-service
Desired skills and experience
• A university degree in econometrics, mathematics, physics, information science or related fields
• At least 4 years of experience with marketing and customer analytics. Experience in the e-commerce industry will be considered a big plus
• Expertise with building models and doing complex analysis in R or Python, and eventual automation of solutions
• Experience with relational databases; strong SQL & Excel skills
• Results/solution oriented and being able to effectively communicate your findings to a diverse audience
• Flexible and a team-player, with the ability to quickly adapt to the ever-evolving business needs
• Focused on, and caring for the success of the business teams that you serve
What can you expect from us?
• An excellent salary and pension plan
• Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference
• Lots of room for your creativity & growth
• A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
• Compensation of travelling expenses
Are you interested?
Would you like to join our team? Please apply online via the button below. For more information check our company website www.emesa.nl or our labels www.vakantieveilingen.nl, www.vakantieveilingen.be, www.actievandedag.nl, www.actievandedag.be, www.vavabid.be and www.vavabid.fr
Developing yourself in our Academy.
Working out with your colleagues.
Having breakfast with our CEO.
Listening to inspiring e-commerce stories.
Contributing to innovative e-commerce initiatives.
Awesome parties and drinks.