1114 AE Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
T. +31 (0)20-7602200
As an international e-commerce player, Emesa makes the online shopping experience more fun and exciting. With over 100 million visits per year, 3 million satisfied buyers and five awards for website of the year, we are market leader in the Benelux with regards to dynamic pricing in the leisure and consumer goods sector.
Through innovative websites such as VakantieVeilingen and ActievandeDag, we have been able to create value and exclusive propositions for our business partners and consumers since 2004. With 7 million visits a month, our VakantieVeilingen brand is market leader in online auctions for the consumer market. Thousands of live auctions are on offer each day, ranging from theme parks to wellness, summer holidays and gadgets.
Fun, inspiration and playing to win are important values in the concept. Consumers decide their price and simply place a bid on our website or app. The concept has also been successfully rolled out in Belgium and France through the VakantieVeilingen and VavaBid brands.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic and result oriented Technical Email Specialist with a strong technical background. Working with the latest technologies is what you love to do and you are energized by solving complex problems together with a team. You are an excellent communicator who speaks the language of both the marketer and the IT-specialist.
As part of our multi-disciplined CRM team, you will be responsible for the development of innovative email campaigns using a variety of technologies, which enables us to speak to our consumers in an engaging and effective manner. You will be working alongside Senior Email Specialists, Database Marketers and Digital Designers in a dynamic and fun environment. You will be required to work quickly and accurately, taking ownership for your own work and playing a key part in the eCRM team. Naturally, you will have an appetite for emerging technologies and the ability to pick up new skills.
In short, the challenges you can expect are:
• You'll craft data driven, personalized email templates using Selligent
• You'll communicate data needs to business partners
• You'll collaborate with multiple teams to plan automated email sends
• You'll perform initial quality assurance on emails to ensure the logic is functional and that they render correctly on various client / browser combinations
• You'll be in-the-know regarding the latest email trends and email platform updates
You are an expert in the following technologies (or eager to become one):
• You have 1-3 years of experience with HTML and CSS technologies
• You have specific experience building email templates
• You may have experience with Selligent (desired but not required) or have worked with similar large-scale Email Service Providers
• You have great communication and teamwork skills
• You can demonstrate a track record of successful high quality delivery
What can you expect from us?
• An excellent salary and pension plan
• Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference
• Lots of room for your creativity & growth
• A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
• Compensation of travelling expenses
Are you interested?
Would you like to join our team? Please apply online via the button below. For more information check our company website www.emesa.nl or our labels www.vakantieveilingen.nl, www.vakantieveilingen.be, www.actievandedag.nl, www.actievandedag.be, www.vavabid.be and www.vavabid.fr
Developing yourself in our Academy.
Working out with your colleagues.
Having breakfast with our CEO.
Listening to inspiring e-commerce stories.
Contributing to innovative e-commerce initiatives.
Awesome parties and drinks.